Thursday, October 17, 2013

Go outside // a little video

Sorry people in Finland, this might not be news that you want to hear when you're headed for the cold winter, but here we're getting closer to the summer. The days have been as beautiful as those lazy summer days that you can only vaguely remember having couple of months ago. Is that too cruel? Though my whole instagram is jammed with amazing pictures from the Finnish autumn that some of you friends have been posting there. So bright yellow and orange that it makes me miss Finland. But then I walk outside (or go gliding) and realise that Australian spring time is my favorite season here. That's when I feel that this country is at it's best and most beautiful.



So this is a shoutout to all of you here in Australia and anyone with sunny days, don't forget to go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. Spend time with your children outside, play with them, invite friends to come and play with you, have picnics, swing, slide and bounce! We made a little video to inspire you all to do that.



I know that those of you who know me well are going to chuckle a little at the start of this clip as you know that I'm not a big cleaner and it's quite easy for me to leave all the mess and go outside, but that's all right, laugh as much as you want. Also we don't own that bouncy castle, our kids aren't that lucky. But they are lucky to have cool as cousins who borrowed it for us for a little while, so thank you Tiani and Casey for lending it to us and Zoe and Matilda for coming to play with us.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment